Photo Gallery Error

jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
edited July 2008 in Misc. Discussion
I'm not able to upload photos to the photo gallery.

I have a bunch of pics from the show I just finished that I wanted to upload and I keep getting an error similar to the one below:

Unable to move file [/tmp/php1DrYQM] [/var/www/html/forums/photopost/uploads/127/Saddleback_WC_08_0001_sm.jpg]

Any ideas?

Comments

• edited June 2008
    Apologies for that Jon. Please try again, and you should be able to upload images without error.

Kind Regards,
    Ed Falcon
  • jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited June 2008
    Thanks Ed...

EDIT:

Nope...still unable. However, it's a new error.

Unable to read the format of file: /var/www/html/forums/photopost/data/539/Monday_08_0001.jpg

It's a standard jpg file.

I also tried to use the "retrieve all images from url" and that doesn't seem to work either. I uploaded all of the pics onto a folder on my site so I wouldn't have to load them one at a time. It said "upload successful" but it didn't upload any pictures.
  • edited June 2008
    Where are your files posted? Can you supply me with the URL?
    Also, I don't see the .../photopost/data/539 directory on our server. Can you try uploading again please.

Thanks, Ed
    edited June 2008
    Here's the URL for the images....

http://www.housetohalf.net/upload/WC08/ - this is a directory on my site where I put the pictures.

I'll try the single upload again....

EDIT: - Single upload worked this time using the exact same file as before. Must have been a glitch of the 1's and 0's. Still no luck on "Retrieve all images from URL" link.
  • SBlairSBlair Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Jon,

I'm not certain if the URL upload has ever worked. The Photopost software leaves a LOT to be desired!

Do you know if you had used that function in the past? We recently moved everything over to new servers so we're trying to make sure we didn't miss anything in doing that.

Thanks.
    Scott
    edited July 2008
    Thanks Scott...

No, I've never used it in the past. I noticed it in the corner and decided to give it a shot.

No biggie...just would be much easier than trying to upload 1 at a time.