Dataflash (SO) Controller options...

natemannateman Registered User
edited June 2008 in HES Automated Lighting
Ok, ive been preplexed with this issue for a few months now.
Just stumbled on this forum, did a search, and have a better understanding of the dif btwn A1000 and the SO lamps.

I have 4 SO lamps that i would like to install in a local club...but i do not have a controller and i am having a VERY hard time finding one.

can someone please tell me the actual name or model number of a controller that will handle these units.

I see that a mini controller or some sort of LED controller could work, but im still lost as to the EXACT unit that i should buy to get these up and running.

ANY help is GREATLY appreciated!

nate

Comments

• Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited June 2008
    You want the AF-1000 mini-LED controller.....but make sure it has the chip in it for the older Dataflash fixtures.

BTW you can use SO-1 or HO-1 lamps in an AF-1000, but only the SO-1 in the original Dataflash.
  • MiguelaraMiguelara Registered User
    edited June 2008
    Can anyone tell me if there is a dmx option to run the old dataflash or is there an adapter to run them via DMX? I have 12 of them at a club and I want to get rid of the big, bulky controller...

hopefully there is a way!
  • muvmentmuvment Registered User
    edited June 2008
    I don't know of a DMX option for the old style dataflashes, but if you figure it out, I'd be interested in knowing. In addition, if your controller is the LCD version, can I get in line to buy it?
  • Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited June 2008
    Miguelara said:
    Can anyone tell me if there is a dmx option to run the old dataflash or is there an adapter to run them via DMX?

Nope...LWR protocol only for the original Dataflash fixtures.