LCD Preset Expander??

zafflaxzafflax Registered User
edited July 2008 in Misc. Discussion
I believe I saw one of these on ebay once but I don't entirely remember. If so does anybody know where I could get one for a cyberlight lcd controller? :notworthy: thanks...
mz

Comments

• muvmentmuvment Registered User
    edited June 2008
    A Lightwave TD12, pulsar controller, or old analog american DJ controller can do that using the 8-pin DIN cable(s). Good luck finding a TD12 (took me 6 months to find mine).
  • zafflaxzafflax Registered User
    edited June 2008
    thanks, the looking begins now, if you by anyyychance know of where to find one or are ready to part with yours, im your man;)
  • stephenwykerstephenwyker Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited July 2008
    The pulsar ones are easy to find. I just threw out (gasp) about 6 of them when I cleaned out our storage area .... they work well -- esp. if you've got the software update to allow multiple "pages" -- god I miss the days of easy programming ;0) jk!
  • zafflaxzafflax Registered User
    edited July 2008
    i have been looking all over the place for the pulsars... you know anywhere i can get them.. and if you miss easy programming so much I will swap you a cyber lcd with anything that says hog...;)

mz:hogsign:
  • stephenwykerstephenwyker Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited July 2008
    *hands you a stack of assorted lcd controllers, with an extra special bonus of a led emulator controller*