Adding Library files created by HES

prmuchaprmucha Registered User
I just had a file created for a Show Solutions cheap LED par, and I cannot seem to figure out how to just add it to either a new show or a current show. Any help would be appreciated! I'm sure this has been answered before, but I cannot find the thread anywhere, or the solution in the manual (albeit I'm sure it's there).

Thanks!

-Patrick

Comments

• barnes2000barnes2000 Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited June 2008
    You have to use the Merge Show function under Setup, Shows. Put your new fixture file on a CD and pop that in the console. Go to Setup, Shows, Merge Show and merge the fixture from the CD to your show.
  • prmuchaprmucha Registered User
    edited June 2008
    Thanks dude.

-Patrick
  • dbssolutionsdbssolutions Registered User
    edited June 2008
    Hi Guys first show coming up on a hog and the guys have made me a hog3lib.tar file with some fixtures in. (the futurelight thread on the requests section) my problem is that I cant find where to put it so the desk/pc recognizes it. I have tried merging the show to but its like the file is in a different format. can anyone give me some basic instructions to help me sort this

Thanks

Chris
  • prmuchaprmucha Registered User
    edited June 2008
    First you have to unzip the file that was created by the staff at HES with your new fixture(s) in it. That will be in a new format that can be read by the desk. Then, merge the show as below.
    barnes2000 wrote:
    You have to use the Merge Show function under Setup, Shows. Put your new fixture file on a CD and pop that in the console. Go to Setup, Shows, Merge Show and merge the fixture from the CD to your show.
  • dbssolutionsdbssolutions Registered User
    edited June 2008
    Thanks guys for your help