Hog 1000 Position LCD Error

Hi, I'm kind of new to HOGs, but i'm having some trouble with my Hog 1000. Two nights ago in the middle of a show the positional focus LCDs started displaying gibberish instead of what they should have been. Some of the info was still there, for example the first couple focuses where labled g1, g2, g3, g4 and so on, but they changed to gqsf1 or gasdg7, so the first character was correct, but everything else was gibberish (except possibly the last number, some seemed like they were right, but then they started jumping higher and higher). On empty LCDs, instead of showing just a dash ('-'), they all showed two sets of double quotes, followed by a forward slash, followed by two more sets of double quotes (""/""). I have done the following: Turned it on and off, unplugged the power for a length of time, performed a clean start, and reloaded the 3.3v software. Anyone have any ideas? Here is the kicker...years ago (approx 5) some idiot in a balcony over the FOH position dumped a pint of beer onto the console. However it was sent to the manufacturer several times and finally came back in good working order, and has been working ever since. Thanks for the help.

P.S. also, i've saved the show to a disk and loaded it into my computer running hog2pc, and everything looked fine, so it seems it had nothing to do with the show. And i've cracked the case and its probably the cleanest console in the shop, no dust at all, and no lose connections that i could see)
Related