Follow Cue

barnes2000barnes2000 Registered User, Hog Beta
I know that if you scroll the cue list, the Follow Cue disables, but mine has been disabling alot today, and it's usually when I create a new cue, and has nothing to do with scrolling the cuelist. Any thoughts?

Comments

• bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Scott,

Do you have a view with the follow cue turned off? Maybe you are recalling a view (that leaves the cuelist window open) that changes the status of this button....

I like the comic...
  • barnes2000barnes2000 Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited April 2008
    Brad,

Nope. Not changing views, not scrolling cue list...just creating new cues by pressing Record, Choose.
    edited May 2008
    Interesting. Can you send me your show file?
    edited May 2008
    I have the show file.. we will take a look.

thanks!
    edited May 2008
    Thanks Brad.
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited May 2008
    Mike and I have both looked at your show file and recorded a number of cues and have tried to reproduce the issue but the follow cue option is staying on every time. :confused:
    edited May 2008
    Hum. I'm going to try and catch it next time it happens and see what I'm dong wrong.
    edited May 2008
    Brad,

This is still coming up every once and a while. It could be part of the same issue I've had forever now...when creating a new cue, almost always, the "End" cuelist bar at the bottom of the cuelist goes away. I have to constantly refresh the list by hitting the Choose key. It could be that hitting the Choose key somehow toggles the Follow Cue off.
    edited May 2008
    Hmm and it is only when creating cues? It could be related to pressing Choose. I am curious... your cuelist window... what monitor is it on and at what resolution?
    edited May 2008
    My cuelist are always on the left touchscreen.