WholeHog III

Today we get our new RGB Led fixturs and i just want to say that the WholeHog really surprise me with those new lights, i really understand why i kept called it the best !

But no one is perfect so this is what i dont like on it during playing:

1) Activate EFX to Saturation parameter on RGB Leds:
If the saturation is 100% i don't get my desire colour, if i lower it to 99% or lower then i get my desire colour.

2) Fader With RGB:
There is something wrong there...if i press go on two faders with RGB information on the same fixture, they release each other, so far so good, but if i turn on Persist on overid on them they don't release but one of them act like it released, it dont work until i press Go.

3) Encoders for RGB:
Why the encoder bar not in the same colour like the parameter in it?
For example: I Red - incoder bar Red, I Blue - incoder bar Blue....
Just like you did with the orange park, but for the RGB.

4) Default naming save:
We have a lot of this leds so i notice thet the default naming in the preference window don't save the previous naming that i enter to it, if it can save the names i gave to it and save it in the show file it can be easy to move from show to show and just select the name instead of write it every time.
so you get the list of your previous names like Mac 2000, MAc 700, Vari-lite 3k, RGB Led #, Dimmer....

5) The CD play back:
If i press pause there is nothing that show me that the CD on pause, i dont knew, some thing like the all buttons in the CD bar go gray and only the pause button in blue?.........

6) Blind Mode:
I need something to show me that im in blind mode, thet little blue led is NOT enough...switch the window colour to Red.

Thanks a lot guys

Amir
  • [quote=amir877]
    2) Fader With RGB:
    There is something wrong there...if i press go on two faders with RGB information on the same fixture, they release each other, so far so good, but if i turn on Persist on overid on them they don't release but one of them act like it released, it dont work until i press Go.

Hmm...I see nothing wrong there but I can be wrong.
    But the way Hog consoles have worked has been always this way.
    If you have the same parameters in another fader they override the other...LTP. If all parameters in another fader are overwritten the list gets stomped and released. Thats why there is persist on override. If you release the list that overides the other the overwritten gets the control back. Without persist on override the result would be both lists released.

If you want to control single color with fader you have to knockout other colors -> don't record the zero values, cause they override other faders/colors.
Related