Hog3 SW and Wyg

Hi guys,

just started programming some stuff with my new road hog full boar and wyg. I can connect fine to wyg - so this is not the issue... I'm just wondering about how I would connect a second "virtual dp" inside wyg, since the file I am currently working on uses full 8 universes.

would I just add another one, put in adress "2" within wyg and be fine?
or isnt that possible at all?

would be great to get some feedback on this :-)

cheers and thanks!

Denis Hessberger
  • Works just the way you said. Just make a another DP inside Wyg using address 2.

Worked fine with H3PC.

But, I hope you are aware of little autofocus problems. There are a few threads about it. Solution is on the works.
  • Ok, thats what I would have tried tonight, anyway.

Do you also notice some kind of lag when using the connectivity driver? I have a half-second or so lag when using flash buttons - I doubt it is a wysiwyg/pc issue since the file I experienced this with is using only 2 Universes - and that would be on a quad core machine with 4gb ram and nvidia quadro fx 1500 gfx card

Hmm.. No, I was not, but thanks for the hints - I dont use autofocus anyway - exept maybe for "singer", "guitar", "drums" positions and so on, but I dont care about if it doesn't work, since you are really fast with the hog3 fanning anyway.

thanks for the reply!

cheers,
    denis
  • [quote=lightkid]Do you also notice some kind of lag when using the connectivity driver? I have a half-second or so lag when using flash buttons - I doubt it is a wysiwyg/pc issue since the file I experienced this with is using only 2 Universes - and that would be on a quad core machine with 4gb ram and nvidia quadro fx 1500 gfx card

I don't work much on that kind situations. So, I don't know about possible lag. But, I'll let you know if I encounter something like that.
Related