HogII I am concidering Purchasing... need a couple suggestions first

__Mystic____Mystic__ Registered User
Ok there is a Hog II I am concidering purchasing to use. The basic question I Have is this... The owner says it will power up but wont load to the start up screen..... In everyone professional experience.. is it worth it to purchase at a fraction of the regular used price and have it fixed? has anyone run into this before? Please email me with any suggestions...

Thanx :cool:

Comments

• MitchMitch Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Hello, there are some Hog 2s that have been kept in good condition but there are others that were not. You are taking a gamble in my opinion. The processor PCB is not available so if it needs to be replaced, it may not be repairable.
  • Innovative IlluminationsInnovative Illuminations Registered User
    edited April 2008
    __Mystic__ wrote:
    Ok there is a Hog II I am concidering purchasing to use. The basic question I Have is this... The owner says it will power up but wont load to the start up screen..... In everyone professional experience.. is it worth it to purchase at a fraction of the regular used price and have it fixed? has anyone run into this before? Please email me with any suggestions...

Thanx :cool:

:eek: DON'T DO IT! :eek:

ANY Hog II that is NOT working is a BIG gamble to purchase let alone use on a show. If you have the cash to buy a used H2 you might as well purchase a new Road Hog. The Hog III operating system, which is used on this console, is much better than the H2.
  • __Mystic____Mystic__ Registered User
    edited April 2008
    thanx for the valuable opinions