Hog 1000 Keys Missing on HogPC

I have just started to use HogPC as an offline editor. I have old show disks from a Jands Hog 1000 that I have imported into Wholehog PC - Full Version v.3.4.3.123 and they seem to load properly. However, I cannot seem to access or view the cues and lists loaded into faders 9-16 from the Hog 1000. Can someone verify that this is the correct software for offine editing with a Hog 1000? Also the flash buttons are not present in the editor which I like to use to bump through Q's. Can anyone help me understand what I can do to get access to these missing buttons/faders? Is there any documentation that summarizes any issues about creating shows with the Hog2PC offline editor then exporting to disk for use on a Hog 1000? Thanks.
  • Although the Hog-1000 and Hog 2 run the same OS and can share showfiles, the Hog 2 PC software is really designed around the Hog-2 console. The only way to gain access to any Master number higher than 8 in the software is to add on a USB playback wing and assign it as the "rock wing" from config.

The best thing to do when trying to edit a Hog-1000 show in Hog-2PC is to program all your looks and then assign the lists to masters later once you are actually at the desk. To check something on H2PC that was on the H1k desk simply move the list in question onto one of the 8 faders and edit from there....then reassign masters once loaded back into the H1k.

Hope this helps:)
Related