Highlight

TLOLITLOLI Registered User
If I recall correctly, on the hog 2 I could use highlight, load a position group into the programmer, adjust my positions and hit update.

Is there a way to do this on the hog 3.

Have tried with highlight and open positon group but doesn't seem to work. :aiwebs_009:

Tim

Comments

• cormacjackcormacjack Registered User, DL Beta
    edited February 2008
    Hi Toli,
    try the syntax
    "position "x" open" then select some fixtures and press hilite,could be one way of getting to where you want i think.
    "x" can be any position,like position 12 in your groups.
    position could be colour or beam etc
    Attached is a document that has some Hog II to Hog III techniques should you need it as a ref

Good luck
  • TLOLITLOLI Registered User
    edited February 2008
    Thanks again cormackjack.

Yeh this is a work around I suppose, its just the beauty on the H2 with highlight position was it automatically selected all fixtures in that group so no need to select fixtures then next and back just flickd through each fixture.

Is this something people would find useful. I know for tours with alot of preset focuses this saved me so much time.

Thanks for the attachment. V.useful

Tim
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited February 2008
    Tim,

Unless you are running a very old software version, the Wholehog software does as you desire. When you open a palette it will automatically select all fixtures in that palette. If highlight is on (or turned on) then all fixtures will highlight. This is not a work around, but the same behaviour as a Wholehog 2.

If you are not seeing this, then check the software version you are running.