(1928)Bug Report: Virus Macro

Software Version and build number: iPC / Hog3 v2.3.0
with xpe image. 8.0.6
Number of displays: no externals
Connected USB Devices: 1x miniwing

5 minutes before show start i wrote the macro GL4>9:GL3 into cue 1 and 2 of cuelist 4.
All HTP faders. Just for being more comfortable changing between a bright and a dark stage.
It was just a little mistake. I wanted to type 5 istead of 4. When i pressed play on cuelist 4 the complete playbackunit crashed. Restarting the playbackprocess brings everything in order. But pressing play again results in the same crash and so on.
Now (after thinking about it and not being in a hurry) i know that this is big nonsense.
Its clear that the marco trys to play the cuelist that contains it. And the next cue also plays the same macro so thats a never ending circle. Like a kind of virus.
But i think there should be a protection against such stupid human faults. Something like GM- or GL-macros which ignore the lists or masters containing them.
It gave me a really hard time because rebooting the console and finding the error took me 10 minutes = 5mins delay on show start ;)
If you need it you can have a backup of the showfile. I can reproduce the error everytime.

regards
Thomas
Related