iPC Palette issue

Two questions...

1) How do you deselect a palette when running the latest version of H3? It's a bit of a pain when I generate auto palettes for a Studio Spot 575 and I accidently click the wrong palette on the color or gobo and can't deselect.

2) The other day I was on a show and started recording palettes. When I went to recall them the fixtures did nothing. If I moved one of the wheels on the console that particular parameter would come alive to the recorded position. Any reason why this was happening? A hard reset resolved the issue but a rookie programmer on the show was going nuts.

Thanks,
Sid
  • [quote=SidAspect]
    1) How do you deselect a palette when running the latest version of H3? It's a bit of a pain when I generate auto palettes for a Studio Spot 575 and I accidently click the wrong palette on the color or gobo and can't deselect.

Either press UNDO or hold down the backspace and press either COLOUR or BEAM or physically touch any of the encoders to knockout parameters separately.

[quote=SidAspect]2) The other day I was on a show and started recording palettes. When I went to recall them the fixtures did nothing. If I moved one of the wheels on the console that particular parameter would come alive to the recorded position. Any reason why this was happening? A hard reset resolved the issue but a rookie programmer on the show was going nuts.

That sounds odd...never run into this myself, what version are you running? any externals plugged in to the console?

The only things I can think this might be (other than a SW problem ;) ) is that you had something in your programmer that wasn't CLEAR-ed, you were in BLIND....or another EDITOR window open or something like that. PARK might also prevent you from doing things, but PARK does not get cleared on a restart....

Hope this helps :)
  • Hi,
    you don't say what version of software your running but it sounds a little like an older problem like the "enter" bug.
    forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=3793

Try this link to see if anything is similar.
    Cj
Related