Hog iPC monitors not shutting off

dwp-avdwp-av Registered User
I understand that when you set the backlight off time, the screens turn off, but I'm not getting that result on my iPC. I know it works on a Hog 3, but does it on an iPC? I've never seen it happen through the last couple of builds.
Thanks!

Comments

• Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited February 2008
    dwp-av wrote:
    I understand that when you set the backlight off time, the screens turn off, but I'm not getting that result on my iPC. I know it works on a Hog 3, but does it on an iPC? I've never seen it happen through the last couple of builds.
    Thanks!

I don't believe that they do since the monitors are not integrated into the console as they are with a full H3.....if you want them off simply press the power button on the side.

Hope this helps:)
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited February 2008
    Chris,

Marty is correct that this function only applies to the Wholehog 3 console. As he stated you can use the on/off switch on the side of the monitors of your Hog iPC.
  • jd2180jd2180 Registered User
    edited February 2008
    What would be really nice is an option to control the brightness/constrast of the screens on the iPC by simply pressing setup and turning a wheel. I would think that would be possible as I can do it on my laptop, and home PCs.

Cheers!
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited February 2008
    Thanks Justin,

We do have an enhancment logged for this type of functionality. I will add your comments to it.