Park on the Main Toolbar

AndyPAndyP Registered User
This is a fairly small thing but I was thinking as it is possible to open the programmer via the view toolbar and via open+programmer I'd prefer to have Park on page one of the main toolbar and programmer on the 2nd, as this would cut out the button pushes needed to park, especially with no macro control of park atm.

If this wasn't to everyone's liking, perhaps a way of being able to customise the order and position you have items on the toolbar could be a solution.

Comments

• amir877amir877 Registered User
    edited February 2008
    I don't know about the park but im sure i will like to have the Fade change down there and one new button that knocked out any efx from the output of the fixtures in selection and bring this off efx to the programmer, something like "EFX Off".

Amir
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited February 2008
    We do have an enhancement logged that allows users to customize the main toolbar as they see fit. We do not currently have a timeline for this implementation, but it is a great idea.
  • sandersander Registered User
    edited February 2008
    is it possible to make a second toolbar on the top of the right hand toolbar.
    hold down pig and press one of the buttons for customized commands, or with open or setup....
    and give the user the possibility to display that second toolbar

best,
    san
    edited February 2008
    Sander,

That is an interesting idea. We will discuss it and see what develops.

Thanks!
    edited February 2008
    to add something to that discussion: is it possible the view function acts the same as the page function? when the next view-bank is empty, return to the first bank that is used.
    and a template-view is in my opinion an usefull item.

thanks
    edited February 2008
    Sander,

I like your idea of a template view. I was surprised not to find this logged and have added enhancement #11466 with your comments.

thanks,
    bumb...
  • Hi Sander,

While this would not be implemented on Hog 3 OS, you can now find this on the HOG 4 Platform.