(1932) Running effect problem

Roadhog
Software Version and build number:2.3.1(1932)
nothing connected exept fixtures.
about 3 full universes with robe 1200's and leds(trackpod81)

A typical event setting where i have a colour effect running slowly across most movers and leds. maybe around 1 bpm, and probably some 30-40 degree size sinus on hue channel. offset maybe 0thru 360(in several groups of fixtures) -Over time the running effect will sometimes send out a colour saturation of 0(no effect on the saturation parameter) for just a very quick blink..
-I've seen this several times before, if you have a mover with quick cmy(Vl's,robe 700) the mover will have time to react a little, but it's with LED's this becomes a problem. They react so quick it's quite noticeable.. it seems to follow the different groups of offsets. But when this happens it affects all hue effects..
-I'm not shure which platform ive seen this on before, sertainly the roadhog, but quite possible also the H3. I've never been able to reproduse this on purpose. A release and retrigger will sort it out for some time, but i think it usually comes back again. a restart will sort it out for a longer time i think.
-I have a feeling it "releases" the hue/saturation for a very short time, and since they are programmed to full, they'll go open white for a moment.

-When I try the showfile on another desk/later, i'm not beeing able to reproduse it.. it just comes over time i guess.
Related