Camera Problem?

gwcwc3pogwcwc3po Registered User
edited January 2008 in DL.3/DL.2
Hi, I currently use 2 dl.2 in a Nightclub, And 1 week ago the camera on both was working very good, no glitch nothing, I saved the cue of my camera position and thing like that, past friday I open up the dl.2 all working fine till I it my camera cue, all was screwed the image I was projecting on the screen was all mess up, there was blue,red,green line going everywhere. I hited clear, I restarted the dl.2 and did a camera reset and nothing change, and its not the cue since I tryed it without hitting my cue. I want to know, is it a Svideo Cable problem, or Something Inside the dl.2 Thanks you!

Sorry for my Bad english !

Anthony

Comments

• SBlairSBlair Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited January 2008
    Anthony,

How do you have the DL.2 cameras connected to each other?

It could be a cabling issue. How many DL.2 fixtures do you have there? If you take an S-video cable and take a single DL.2 and connect the S-video ports together do you get a clean camera signal?

Also, make sure you don't have any graphics effects running that could be causing what you are seeing.

Scott
  • gwcwc3pogwcwc3po Registered User
    edited January 2008
    I'm only Going back to the club Friday, But We got 2 Dl.2 Runing 1 Svideo from out of one Dl.2 To the input of second Dl.2 and input in Output. I think its a Cable issue but i'm not sure! Thanks for the reply ill Check friday! and If its not a Cable Issue and no graphics effect running what could it be?
    edited January 2008
    It is possible it is the video card. I would give our Support group a call while you are there on-site to help troubleshoot the exact issue if needed.
    edited January 2008
    okay! and can the temperature affect that card? I mean in the club it get hot sometime! What temperature can a DL.2 operate?

Thanks, Anthony
    edited January 2008
    DL.2 can run up to 35C. You will typically see the projector thermal first, so I doubt that would be the cause.
  • Mike HansonMike Hanson Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited January 2008
    Check to make sure the s-video input is set to NTSC. If for some reason it got changed you can see weird things like what you are seeing. It is located under the Set/Fixture tab (I think). If you need to change it back to NTSC then you will need to reboot the computer. The change will not happen until you reboot it.
    edited January 2008
    Okay Like I said I will check friday, someone that I know said it could be a SVideo Cable that maybe got cut a little so it glitch between wire! And if the problem stay there after changing the wire and the input, Ill call the support group:)! Thanks Mike and Scott

Anthony