VL2500 always off-axis / Touchscreens

Just though I would ask if anyone knows a way around this problem..

My current supplier has been providing me with a HogIPC which I use in Hog 3 mode. I have noticed that the VL2500 Spots are always off-axis in their supposed 0 degree position.. they seem to be 3 or 4 degrees out. This gets really annoying, as in have to go down to the stage with a radio and stare at a fixture while someone pans it for me, then save that as a new 'Home' position preset. The same seems to happen with VL2000s, but not with Macs. Any ideas?

Also, just want to say the touch screens on the IPC are a total waste of time. Why even bother including them.. could make the console cheaper by just having normal monitors.

Even right after calibrating them, they are so far off that I can rarely type the name of a new show without numerous errors. The offset seems to be different depending where on the screen I am too.. so at the top it may be too high, at the bottom too low or to the left.

Usually trying to click for example 'Patch' from the setup menu is impossible.. even banging my finger right against the edge of the screen. I have tried calibrating 'roughly' with my whole finger and 'accurately' with a PDA pen.. both end up the same.

Related