Trackspot DMX Problem

Hi Everyone. I am new to the forum. I just purchased some trackspots and one is not working properly. Hopefully you can help me. I have experience programming DMX lights and also experience working with electronics (lighting, amps, etc), so, I tried all the simple troubleshooting.

Anyways...the trackspot will not respond to DMX. I have the personality dip's on 3 and 5. I have tried several DMX channels and no luck. The unit powers up, it works in personality 1 (test mode). The light strikes, the gobos rotate and stop, mirror movement is fine, shutter is fine. It simply will not respond to DMX when I take it off of test and put it on the high resolution DMX settings, or the low setting for that matter.

I saw a post in here somewhere referring to the personality IC ( Integrated circuit). I am afraid this could be the problem. Is it? Any ideas?

The circuit board is a green board and the QC sticker says 11/5/96. I do not see the F2 ad F3 fuses anywhere on the circuit board like the HES manual suggests (the manual says F2 and F3 fuses would be the cause for no respose to data signal)

Please help. Thanks for your time!
Shane
Related