Moving light moves...What's in a name?

rblazovicrblazovic Registered User
I'm still trying to get my head around all that I can do with the H3PC and some moving lights. And I often learn a lot just from the terminology. Can some of you go through some of the "moves" (basic or advanced) and their names..or is there a glossary somewhere? For example...what is a ballyhoo, a cancan, etc. What works for you and when/where?


Sign In or Register to comment.