IPCB Fader . .. Path??

deegsterdeegster Registered User
I have my ballyhoo movement on a fader. I have it set to a high rate so that when the fader is at the top, it does some crazy movement. But at the bottom of the fader, I would like the rate to be really really slow for slow movements.

Is it possible to set a Path to the fader, or maybe the effect that will make it slower at the bottom of the fader, and grow exponentially as the fader gets near the top?

(sorry for all the IPCB questions in the forums, I'm still trying to grasp all the concepts of what it can do) Thanks!

Comments

• Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited December 2007
    deegster wrote:
    I have my ballyhoo movement on a fader. I have it set to a high rate so that when the fader is at the top, it does some crazy movement. But at the bottom of the fader, I would like the rate to be really really slow for slow movements.

Is it possible to set a Path to the fader, or maybe the effect that will make it slower at the bottom of the fader, and grow exponentially as the fader gets near the top?

The fader should behave like this already...is this not what you are seeing?:dunno:

I can get it to do this no problem.:)
  • deegsterdeegster Registered User
    edited December 2007
    I don't think that I phrased this correctly.

The fader does fade the rate from slow to fast. My problem is, that when 10% of the fader is up, its still too fast. What I am looking for is maybe like a Speed up Path, that makes it even slower than it is already. But I tried that and saw no major difference.
  • nunnynunny Registered User
    edited December 2007
    If the effect is from the engine push and hold the choose button above the fader to give you rate control on the second wheelset.