Patching pulsar chromabanks

nunnynunny Registered User
Is there any easier way of patching chromabanks in the road hog, i thought there may have been a personality built but seems not, i had to patch a 6ch chromapanel followed with 12 rgb channels, far too much brainwork on site!!

Thanks

Comments

• dijistudiosdijistudios Registered User
    edited December 2007
    I believe what you can do is create a fixture profile. You can get to that menu through the Patch window. From there, you just save it, go into your fixture list and add the fixtures. Patch from there so you don't need to do each fixture manually by control channels.

I know how much of a pain it is to do things that way. I've been on an Expression 3 most of my life :P
  • jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited December 2007
    You could also place a message in the "Fixture Request" forum and Steve should get to it pretty quickly. I know if I've needed something, he's always ready, willing and able to get it done.
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited December 2007
    We'll make sure to get this fixture request logged and off to Steve.
    edited December 2007
    Mike, based on your report I am guessing you are looking for a 42 channel chromabank profile, yes? I see that they can be run in 6, 9, 36, 42 and 46 channel modes.
  • nunnynunny Registered User
    edited December 2007
    42 channel mode does do everything you'll ever need, i think the 46 channel mode (without looking) gives you an extra in built effect engine!

i have access to the fixtures if needed to test a new profile,

Thanks
    edited December 2007
    Cool, I've got it logged as a fixture request #11304.
  • Richard HarrisonRichard Harrison Registered User
    edited December 2010
    Hi

I am chasing a Chromabank Mk2 42 channel mode library as per fixture request #11304.
    Was a library ever written?

Thanks in advance.
  • skierskier Registered User
    edited December 2010
    I wonder if while this profile is being written Steve could take a look at the current profiles. The Macro rate and I think intensity encoders work back to front if I remember rightly.

ie effect intensity is off when at 100% and the macro speed at full is no speed! Seems to cause me no end of confusion when using them!