moving cuelists

I work in a church and many people use the board which is a hog 1000. Can you move a virtual cuelist to a fader. Each sunday is different from the other, but the ability to move the virtual cuelist to a fader would be a help.

I was also wondering if anyone could help using old cuelist #'s. When I delete a cuelist from the cuelist window, instead of reusing those list numbers it goes the last one in the line. For example if I delete cuelist 50 and 55 and I start to record to a fader it calls it cuelist 80. I am trying not to use up all of the memory, so on occasion we delete cuelists can we reuse those #'s?

Thank you in advance for your help.
  • Yes you can move cuelist from the list directory. The syntax is: push the move button then select the list # in the list directory then push the choose button were you want the list to live.

When you build a new cuelist it is placed on the next highest cuelist button in the directory. So when you delete list 50-55 but there is a cuelist on 80, the next highest number is 81 so that is wear the next cuelist starts. You can reorganize you cuelist by using the same syntax from above: push move then select the list # and then select the new list button # were you want them to start. You can also do several at a time Move list # through list # then select the list # destination.
Related