Showgun litho Question.

longsclongsc Registered User
edited January 2008 in HES Automated Lighting
I have a corporate gig i am doing next week that i am utilizing 4 showguns for and was wondering what the standard lithos are that come with it. Could someone point me to the right spot to find this out. I lucked out and got the last four that mainlight in wilmington has available. I am beyond excited to get these into my hotel. Also is their any issue with having these on a truss that has teaser drape on it as long as we don't aim them at the drape.

Scott L.:ninja:

Comments

• Zach PeletzZach Peletz Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited November 2007
    Scott see the linked document for litho and other parameter information:

http://highend.com/pub/products/automated_luminaires/SHOWGUN/SHOWGUN_DS.pdf

We recommend not mounting SHOWGUN within 1 meter of flammable objects. And the focus distance to a flammable object is 4 meters.
  • longsclongsc Registered User
    edited November 2007
    even though the drape is flame retardant?
    edited November 2007
    It should be fine. There is only minor heat that eminates from the lamp exhuast port.
  • longsclongsc Registered User
    edited November 2007
    it should be pretty badass! and yes there is a certain amount of pride/bragging rights about getting to be the first one in my company on the east coast to use these beasts.
    :friday: :headbang:
    edited November 2007
    Have fun and always feel free to post event photos in the photo section of our forum.
  • TimMillerTimMiller Registered User
    edited January 2008
    just keep in mind the distance between the head and the drape, you dont want the heads constantly hitting the drape and getting bound up.