Combining CueStacks to one Palette effect Cue

I am an amateur by all means, so I am not even sure if this is possible. I operate 4 movers on the Hog500 console, and my typical movements consists of grouping linked cues in the palette. Some of the programmed movements are complicated and can take anywhere from 12 cues to make a particular moving effect. Is there a way to take all my stacked cues and combine them as one effect? I know the default effects menu (pre-programmed on the Hog) has very sophisticated movements all collapsed to one space-saving cue.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks you!

• You have two options here:

1 - The HOG-500 is not capable of running the complete version of the FX Engine available on a full Hog-2. As a work-around you could work in Hog-2PC with a Visualizer to create the FX you are looking for using the full FX Engine, and then load into the HOG-500 as the showfiles are complatible.

2 - You can create your movement as a Chase Cuelist, and then leave that List its directory (ie - not assigned to a fader, but still available). Then from another cuelist assigned to a Master you can trigger this list with a Comment Macro. :rtfm: here for full info on the Comment Macro syntax for the H2 platform:

www.flyingpig.com/support/hog2/manuals/hog2_v4.pdf
Related