A few ideas

josh wabaunseejosh wabaunsee Registered User
Just a couple of things that i cant do with my IPC

First i would love to be able to export just my pallets and custom effects.

If export is not a viable option than the ability to change the default settings for effects. There is no way to slide gently into a circle or other movement effect when it starts at 180 deg. I would rather it start at zero for rate, and size. I do mostly busking and often i am am unable to think 20 sec ahead of of real time.

last is there anyway to resize the third monitor so that i can take advantage of a larger monitor with more possible buttons. Right now i just get bigger buttons and that defeats the purpose buying the big touchscreen.

thanks bunches
josh

Comments

• Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited November 2007
    i would love to be able to export just my pallets and custom effects.

While exporting is not available, you should be able to MERGE these items into a new or existing show.

Hope this helps:)
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited November 2007
    Josh,

You can change the resolution on your third monitor. Depending upon the monitor you should be able to fit lots more information on the monitor.
  • josh wabaunseejosh wabaunsee Registered User
    edited November 2007
    then i must be missing something...when i change the display resolution it just changes the size of the display...say for example im using a 21" widescreen monitor and i put in 1280x1024 i get 4 inches of black bars around a now smaller screen. and i still only get a max of 96 pallete buttons.(no playback bar for my wing displayed)

hmmm

josh
  • cormacjackcormacjack Registered User, DL Beta
    edited November 2007
    I am also missing something as well,i cannot get any of the views to fit my external monitor correctly,i have to use the size function to make my views use the right hand side of the monitor in order to see what's on the left hand side of the view,
    I'm using a 15" tft,
    My fix is to use a lower resolution so i can see the entire view....

Sorry to jump in on this,

Regards Cormac
  • deegsterdeegster Registered User
    edited November 2007
    i agree with the special effects. maybe even an option to be able to blind certain aspects of what you are working on (color, effects, etc) so that you can blind the effects without undoing a blind from a color change