HOG III and Lightconverse?

Hey guys,

Just wanted to know if anyone has any experience connecting a HOG III to the Lightconverse visualizer. Is it even possible?

Thanks
Calvin

Comments

• bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited November 2007
    Calvin,

It was great to meet you at LDI. We will work with Light Converse in the near future to see about implementation with their software.
  • Innovative IlluminationsInnovative Illuminations Registered User
    edited November 2007
    Hey Brad,

It was great to meet you as well. Do you need their contact info? I have the chief developers card if you dont have it already.

Thanks for all you do
    edited November 2007
    Calvin,

I did not speak with the chief developer... please send me his contact information at brad_schiller (at) highend.com

thanks,
  • A.E.B.A.E.B. Registered User
    edited December 2007
    Any news about when this will be possible?
    edited December 2007
    We hope to have it implemented early next year to coinside with our next software release (after the one this week).
  • A.E.B.A.E.B. Registered User
    edited December 2007
    Great news !!
  • lampierichardlampierichard Registered User
    edited March 2008
    I have just purchased Light Converse and am running Hog3PC. Has anyone managed to connect the 2 systems yet?
  • Innovative IlluminationsInnovative Illuminations Registered User
    edited March 2008
    Hey Richard,

Congrats on your purchase of Light Converse.... I purchased it the minute I saw it at LDI. The graphics are amazing. Unfortunately, at the moment the connectivity software doesn't support Light Converse. But I've been in touch with Brad at HES and he's informed me that they are working on a solution to implement compatibility in the near future. As of right now, I'm using two of Light Converse’s DMX to USB converters between my Hog III and Desktop to run four universes to test the program out.

Hope This Helps....
    edited March 2008
    Calvin is correct we are currently working with Light Covnerse to get the connectivity application working with their software. We hope to have this available soon.
    edited March 2008
    Light Converse needs to implement this into their software and we are told they expect to have it later this summer in an upcoming release from them.

thanks for your understanding,
  • AtfullAtfull Registered User
    edited January 2009
    Hi Calvin,

Hope all is well. Just to let you know that HogIII and LightConverse direct connectivity is working since late last year.

Cheers,

Gord
    LightConverse North America