Martix X-10 Extreme Help

RallyURallyU Registered User
Hey all,

Our church is using a few Martin x-10's and the fixture library that I have (I think it came from HES) allows smooth color changes from 1 color to the next but not the effects. They snap only and I've tried manipulating the defaults. What I would really like is to be able to adjust the color and effect gobos at any point of the rotation not just from position to position (i.e. between effect 3 and effect 4). Can anyone give me some pointers or even a lib file that can do this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited November 2007
    try setting the PATH to linear for this parameter, usually parameters like this are set to START by default...if this does not work the fixture itself may not be capable of changing this way.

Hope this helps:)
  • RallyURallyU Registered User
    edited November 2007
    Thanks Marty for the reply.

I have the path set to linear already. We used these same light with an ETC Express lightboard before we upped to a Hog (that sounds a little strange word play huh?) anyhow on the ETC board I was able to stop either the color or effect wheel with a fader will programming (0%-100%). Each % was a spot along the total % of wheel rotation. So you could have part of 2 adjacent colors visable, the same went for the efects. I want to be able to do this as well on the :hogsign:

Thanks
  • Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited November 2007
    If you have already set the PATH to be linear under the Edit Fixtures menu, then you may need to build yourself a custom fixture profile that allows you to do this.

http://www.flyingpig.com/support/hog2/downloads/Wholehog2Libraries.shtml

download the manual from the bottom of this page to get instructions on how to do this.