Roadhog internal connection become loose

ahelgorahelgor Registered User, Hog Beta
I've now had two occations on an internal connection come loose.. it's the round multipinconnector(s-video with more pins) that connects the elo control panel to the screen.. on two roadhogs it has come loose.. both are in rental, and it's been the right screen both tmes(i guess the psu is holding the left one a little in place).. I just ziptied that cable together with the usb cable(a little down the cable so it doesnt apply stress to the connectors) and it looks like it works. i guess time will tell.. - I don't know if i'm the only one that has seen this, but it might be something to give production a head up about.

Comments

• cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff, Hog Beta
    edited November 2007
    Thanks Anders. I have forwarded your post onto our hardware development team.
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited November 2007
    Anders,

We have recently made changes to elimiate this problem on the production line for new consoles. Can you please email me your console serial numbers?

thanks,
  • sjaumesjaume Registered User
    edited October 2010
    HI,

one of touchscreen of my RHFB, has sometimes a pink coloration ......

I have invert the touch screen connection inside..and the problem appears on the other screen.......so it's not a touch screen problem

To disconnect and reconnect the 2 video card output had no effect

it's a "random" problem .....

Can you help me

RH was built in April 2010
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited October 2010
    Sebastien,

Please contact our service department directly at 800-890-8989 or [email]support@flyingpig.com[/email] and they can help you with this problem.
  • extestextest Registered User
    edited December 2010
    I have also had this happen, the Elo button panel connectors fall out on my road hog too, and might have happened on my new road hog playback wing also.