problem with playback wing

dollerdoller Registered User
hi ,i have a new Problem,
i have a dp 2000 connected to laptop with hog3 pc and i have 2 wings,one of wing is ok and install software .the second not connected and windows said code 10 can not started ??i have always only one in the pc.can i updated the wing?

greets from berlin

Comments

• cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited November 2007
    You can use the device manager in windows to try and update the driver for the wing. To do this right click on my computer, go into properties, hardware tab, and click on device manager. In the device manager there should be a Flying Pig systems device group. Expand the tree for that group and you should see a device in trouble. Right click on that device and do "update driver". Hopefully this helps.
  • dollerdoller Registered User
    edited November 2007
    hi,i have update driver,if no new driver can find,the driver is from 2.7.2002,wich chance still have to update the wing??

greeds
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited November 2007
    I guess at this point it would be helpful try testing with the external power plugged in. If still no luck than try it on a different computer to make sure that the wing is not somehow damaged.
  • dollerdoller Registered User
    edited November 2007
    hello, the power is plugged always.the wing ist running on hog 3 console .i tested on a different computer.