"All Types" In programmer instead of fixtures, parameters not saved

Hi,

have had a very strange phaenomena yesterday. Working on a rather old show, maybe this has something to do.

I've in this profile, 6 250 Macs beside others. For these, I've several Beam Presets, in this case for the Prism. I have slow, med,fast presets.

Now I wanted to create a very fast preset. I've selected the fixtures (either by choosing the Group Preset or by the Fixture numbers, and ajusted the Values. The Stage show the correct output, as does the programmer. Save to the preset, Clear. Selecting the preset does not give anything.

Then I've opened the Beam Preset again, and instead of having fixture 1-6 in it, I've 1 entry quoting "All Types". And no setting is inside.

I've tried to copy an existing Beam, working, to a new one and adjusting the parameter, again "All Types" in it, in the old and the new one. Saving, no outut, where the old (which I copied) does work.

Really strange, I guess You want the show-file :) No Problem. But a question in general, what is the "All Types" ? And why does it replace the initial selection.

Cheers,

Tom
Related