CRITICAL BUGS IN VER 2.2.1

:684:
1. WHEN I PRESS UPDATE TWICE...THE CONSOLE :eek: RESTART
2. I WAS PROGRAMING AND JUST 2 MIN BEFORE THE SHOW.. THE DP APPERAR IDLE IN THE DISPLAY. AND LOST THE DMX.
3. IN COLOR PRESETS. I HAVE ALL THE FIRST PAGE FULL. AND WHEN I NEED GO DOWN, I CANT, I NEED CLOSE THE PAGE AND BACK AGAIN TO THE WINDOW OF COLOR PRESETS TO SELECT MY COLOR.
  • Hi Jose,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues. I have some good news for you and a couple of questions.

"1. WHEN I PRESS UPDATE TWICE...THE CONSOLE :eek: RESTART"

This issue has been logged as Bug #10526. It has been fixed, and is currently targeted for out next software release. :D There are other bug fixes which are currently being worked on so I cannot give you a time table for the the release, so I can only ask for your patience.

"2. I WAS PROGRAMING AND JUST 2 MIN BEFORE THE SHOW.. THE DP APPERAR IDLE IN THE DISPLAY. AND LOST THE DMX."

Can you provide any i nformation as to what you may have been doing around the time when you noticed the DP idle? Also, what software are you running?

"3. IN COLOR PRESETS. I HAVE ALL THE FIRST PAGE FULL. AND WHEN I NEED GO DOWN, I CANT, I NEED CLOSE THE PAGE AND BACK AGAIN TO THE WINDOW OF COLOR PRESETS TO SELECT MY COLOR."

Are you talking about the Color Directory? If so there are couple of options to try here. The Color Directory (or any window) can be re-sized. At the top of the right monitor, there is a Size Button that will re-size the window in focus.

You can also scroll in various directories and windows by holding down Open and spinning the first two encoder wheels.

Hope this helps, and let me know more information about #2.
    Thanks,:)
    p
  • HI, THANLKS FOR YOU REPLY.

2. WHEN IWAS PROGRAMING THE DP CHANGE OF RUNNING TO IDLE.
    IM USING VER 2.2.1 RECENT SOFTWARE VERSION.
    AND WHAT I WAS DOING...NOTHING!, I WAS WAITING TO START THE SHOW.
    AND WHEN I PUT THE FADERS UP... UPS! NOTHING, AND QUikLY CHANGE TO MY OTHER DP. (it not was conected to the network).

AND 3. THE COLOR PAGE.

EXAMPLE... I HAVE ALL THE PAGE (PRESET PAGE) OF COLOR, FULL.
    SO. IF I NEED ANOTHER COLOR, I NEED TO SCROOL THE PAGE, AND HERE IS THE BUG. I CANNOT SCROOL THE PAGE..
    SO, CLOSE THE WINDOW OF COLOR, AND AGAIN OPEN.. AND IT WORK PERFECT. I CAN SCROOL THE WINDOW
  • Hello,

I have the same problem with all my palletes. Sometimes when i want to scroll down in one of my palettes I can't.
    Example.
    I can select something on my color palette and scroll down with the arrow keys but the screen won't scroll down. I have to close my palette window and start over again. I installed the newest software today and I had the same problem again.

Erik
  • The scrolling problem is currently logged as bug #8700 and is part of our larger views rework. It is targeted for a future version that will contain many other views fixes.

Apparently this bug occurs when recalling the same view twice or two views that contain some of the same windows. IF you maximize and un-maximize the directory window it will begin working properly again.
Related