Faders and page changes

I have a feeling im missin something easy here -- ive been through the section on working with pages in the manual (pages 281 through 288) and im not finding this.

I have set up a couple pages for my playback wing.

page 1 template page - contains my show list
Page 3 Spots page - contains cuelists to control the spot fixtures for the different locations on stage
Page 4 wall page -- contains cue lists for controling the fixtures that wash the backwall of our stage and the draperies behind our band

All the cue lists are set as highest takes precidence (except the actual show list) and are set to go when off zero

page changes are set to persist in the background

When i change pages the cues on faders that are up immediatly pop up (which may not be the desired one) im looking for something similar to whats described when going back to a page that has faders running and you have to match the fader etc

like i said - i suspect that im missing something in the manual or something but i havent been able to find it

Would it possibly work better if i was using scenes rather than cuelists to do these with?

thanks to all for the time and help you have been - i'll get this thing licked eventually

TIM
Related