iPC 2.2.1 display issues ?

Hi all,

I've just finnished installing the individual iPC, H3 and H2 updates, as well as replacing the mainboard battery for the second time.

Hindsight being 20/20, I should have done these as individual jobs and ensured completion between them, but . . .

The left hand side display is running in 640x480 and I cannot seem to find any way in iPC or H3 to change settings for resolution. I've checked the graphics card to ensure I've not dislodged anything. VGA connectors are secure and USB touch aspect is working. I've tried changing the res on the monitor itself, I've looked through the bios but can't see anything obvious, I've tried recalibrating the monitor with the third monitor enabled and disabled.
Nothing !!

I'm not sure what else I could be missing here. I normally download and install the XPe image, but this time the server seemed a little busy, telling me I'd have to wait 11 hours for my download, so I went with the individuals. I'm not adverse to running this anyway and have started the download.

If anybody has any ideas I'd be happy to hear them.

Sorry folks, just read a bit further than my nose and found the answer to my question in another posting. Please disregard.
Related