couple of problems

alegrandroalegrandro Registered User
Last week i did a show with midi timecode and i had a couple of problems.

1 two times I lost my timecode. I checked all the settings and there where correct. The strange thing was that I had still timecode on the other two Hog III with the same settings. After a Hard reset ( but the desk off) the timecode was back

2. In some cuelist I used a priority. If i want to change this it`s jumped to 50 or -50. Also sometimes if I had changed the priority to 30 and i closed the optie menu the fader shows still that the priority was on 10. I solved this to copy the cuelist and delete the originel. Or just restart my desktop.

3 Is`t possible to get a view that`s telling you how long it will take before the HOG III is finished with installing a full install

Comments

• bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited July 2007
    Alegrandro,

1. Timecode dropping - Please let us know your setup including software version, Timecode input type (MIDI Timecode to console, Timecode Widget, or IOP).

2. Priority settings - This is a known bug (#9177) and it has been fixed in our upcoming release.

3. Install progress - This has been requested since the creation of the desk, I agree that it should would be helpful.

thanks,
  • alegrandroalegrandro Registered User
    edited July 2007
    Hi,

It was miditimecode into the console. Software 1618 last version
    edited July 2007
    Did you ever see the problem again after the reboot? The console may have been in a wierd state. Was anything else functioning?

thanks,
    edited July 2007
    Hi Brad,

It happend two times and after a hard reboot the timecode was back. We did the show with three hog III , 2 big wings and four small wings. All of the hog`s had the same settings. I Know it`s strange because after the two times it was gone. This was happing during programming. In the show everthing was oke.
    edited July 2007
    Hi Brad,

can you tell me what the problem was with the timecode?
    edited July 2007
    Alegrandro,

I have been unable to determine anything at this point. Possibly it could have been a dodgey signal that was sorted out during the reboots.. we will keep looking.

thanks,
    edited July 2007
    Hi Brad,

Oke and thanks for your replay