distortion on display

cristofcristof Registered User
edited July 2007 in Axon
Hi,
I run two axon for collage , but in one Axon I have à "Bug" on the picture . see file.
I can reset this bug if I restart the axon, or if I change size or chape Dmx parameter.
If I change the picture , the bug is alway at the same place.
Could you help me ?

Comments

• schiefelsschiefels Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited July 2007
    Cristof,

What type of display device (projector?) are you using? Have you tried plugging the Axon into another device to make sure it is the Axon server and not the projection device?

If it is the Axon, there is a chance that it could be the video card having issues. You might try swapping the video cards on your two servers and see if the "bug" follows the video card.
  • SBlairSBlair Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited July 2007
    Cristof,

You might also try setting the Graphics Engine Self Test on to Test Pattern #2 and see if you see the artifact then.
  • cristofcristof Registered User
    edited July 2007
    The 2 projectors I am using are Christie road 12K (very powerfull).
    this probleme is not due to the projectors, as they are runing well with a "clasic external picture".
    I thing that the problem is due to one graphic engine, or the video card.
    this distortion is alway the same, alway in the same place one the display, and always the same shape.
    The axon are runing in a cruse line boat, and it's dificult for me to go onboard, as the ship is sailing.
  • SBlairSBlair Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited July 2007
    Did you try running the Graphics Engine Self Test #2 from the Axon local display to see if the artifact is still present?
  • cristofcristof Registered User
    edited July 2007
    Dear,
    I will sznd a mesage onboard the ship,as I do not remember if with the patern it's still the same.
    I will come back to you in a few days.