What would be you recomendation

Hi there. I'm doing a bit of research and would like some input if you don't mind. I've been working with lighting for about two years now. The thing is that due to buget my console availability has been limited to the elation show designers and the leprecon LPX. Last year I was assigned to christmas lights at a house. It was very last minute and did not have alot of time to prepare so I went with the elation compu software which was the only software that I new how to operate. Unfortunaltly I ran in to several problems and crashes during the whole month of december, because the show ran 3 time a day all month. Now that I have more notice, I would really like to use something that is more stable as i said my console experience is limited but i would like to switch to a hog. Buget fortunatly is not an issue. So here is the question. ,how would I go about and what gear would I use to get the following acomplished.

I need the show to run automatically 3 times a day, for 31 days. And I need to have it synched to the music. On the elation software, I was able to create a time line with the music and just drag and drop my cues where i needed them on the timeline. and the software would cue up the voice intro for the show, and then the music and the cues. but like I said it was not reliable. but not being to familiar with the hog, your input would be greatly appretiated.

If you want to see a rough edit of the house last year you can check it out at this link, to you can see what i'm aming for with the software. Thanks again

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2269522282336327675&q=el+paso+christmas+lights&total=17&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
Related