Hog3 network with HogPC Isuues

I am currently running 2 - DP's on my Hog3 Console. On the show that I am on now we have regualrly networked two consoles. Today I wanted to use my laptop instead. The pc works and says that it is longed on, but in the output window the user number is there but no value window next to it. It is hashed out. This goes for the values of the movers, desk channels and all other fixtures. I can control them but the values are not being displayed in the output on the PC or Console, i do see them in the programmer as I am workingwith them. I have switched and replaced every cable, the switch for routing the nodes. I have also used two different laptops with the same result, as well as switching the roles of the two machines. I even went so far as to start a new show and start from scratch both on the PC and the Console. I have tried everything under the sun.

Another intresting point is that if I record a cue it is on both consoles. If i clear my programmer and select a fixture that I know is up and hit suck nothing is brought in. If I "touch" it it brings in all as if i had done nothing with it.

Has anyone seen this as well? It has caused much grief.
Related