Desktop crash

rosswillrosswill Registered User, Hog Beta
edited May 2007 in v2.1.0
I found selecting delete for any files from the zip before the full archives had been read and the full file names displayed for all files on the drive crashes the desktop every time.

Ross

Comments

• teericksonteerickson Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited May 2007
    Ross,

I've tried deleting show files from the ZIP disk within the file browser tab of the shows window, but I'm not getting the desktop to crash. I've tried deleting archives that show versions and also archives that show "Reading archive...", but they all seem to delete without problems.

I'm running a single console with v2.1 and a couple of DPs. I'm deleting archives by right-clicking them and selecting delete. Do you have any ideas what I might be missing here?

Thanks.
  • rosswillrosswill Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited May 2007
    Hi Tom,

I had a few shows on the zip, enough to warrant scrolling down if that makes any difference? I also was on 2.1 with 2xDP's. I was deleting files which were not showing readingb archive although others further down the list werestill reading. There were on a 250MB zip if that makes any difference.

Regards,

Ross
  • teericksonteerickson Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited May 2007
    Thanks for the additional details, Ross. I'll continue to look for this one.