faster access to the Fade Changes button?

perhaps its uncommon to use the button as much as i do every day, but il throw it out there anyway.

Its a bit of a pain keeping the Fade Changes button on the programmer window as i usually have it on an external monitor to free up space in the touchscreens for pallets. So in the heat of a show when im turning fade changes on or off its usually too slow to find the mouse, move it over, and hit the button on the external display. I end up moving the window to a touchscreen, hitting it, and then moving the window back.

It wouldnt be so bad if the cursor didnt move every time you touched the screens. Then i could just leave the cursor over the button most of the time.

It just seems like its such a useful feature that it deserves easier access for on the fly lighting which is usually pretty hectic anyway. That blank soft button on the top bar would be great.

There are some buttons on the hog that i dont think do a damn thing right now. Like the control button? Or have i just never looked into it? It would be great if some of those unused blank buttons could be mapped to Fade Changes or maybe even a macro in the settings somewhere.
Related