(Build 1618) Bug report : Qlist with Flash button won't release

DannyDanny Registered User, Hog Beta
edited May 2007 in Wholehog Lighting Control
Name: Danny den Bekker
Date: 9th of may 2007
Software Version and build number: V2.1.0 Release (Build 1618)
Number of displays: no external display's
Connected USB Devices: 1 dp2000

I have a Qlist with a shutter chase programmed to start when I push the flash button and release when i pull my finger of the button.

During the last 5 minutes of show today it wouldn't release, even after choose + release and list + release. ( couldn't pig + release because show was running)

I tried to work around it and selected the fixtures that were in the Qlist and in the programmer changed the shutter value to open. That did the trick, but after the show, when I cleared everything the shutter chase came right back up, again tried choose/list + release, and also Pig + release this time and still it wouldn't release.

Eventually I doused the fixtures because we had to move to another venue. Tommorow I will try to reproduce this, and I'll let you know.

Comments

• bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited May 2007
    Thanks Danny any further information will help. You can also send your show file and a description of exactly which lists/fixtures to look at to us.

http://upload.highend.com

thanks,
    BRAD
  • DannyDanny Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited May 2007
    Danny said:
    I will try to reproduce this, and I'll let you know.

No problems today!

Hi Brad,

I will upload the show at the beginning of next week, sice I don't have the copy of the showfile here with me at the moment.
  • teericksonteerickson Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited May 2007
    Danny,

Had you noticed any other playback problems when this happened?
    Is the shutter chase actually built as a chase, or is it built with wait times or possibly as an effect?
    If it is built as a chase, how fast is the chase?
    Was there anything on your Wholehog network other than a single Wholehog 3 console and a single DP2000?

Thanks.
  • DannyDanny Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited May 2007
    Hi tom,

I had no other playback problems when this happened. I could still
    run my main Qlist.

It is build as an effect. With one single Que in the list

Nothing else on the network other than a single 3 and dp2000
  • teericksonteerickson Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited May 2007
    Danny,

Thanks for the additional information. I haven't been able to duplicate this problem yet, but we'll certainly keep looking for it. Please let us know if you see this issue again.

Thanks.