scrolling color trackspot

paul jacksonpaul jackson Registered User
edited April 2007 in HES Automated Lighting
HI,
I got all my trackspots working at last.....I am using lightjockey but cant seem to get the trackspots to do a constant scroll on the color or gobo wheels?
Can anyone give me a tip on lightjockey? they are low res trackies without rotating gobos, and the wheels do scroll in standalone audio mode.
just doesnt seem to be a button in light jockey?
Cheers Paul:poke:

Comments

• aphylotusaphylotus Registered User
    edited April 2007
    Hi Paul,

to do so, you need 2 things. You need to change one dip switch on the trackspots (as far as I can remember, it is not documented on the fixture) to enable the scroll of the wheel.

Then you need to create a custom fixture of the Trackspot in LightJockey, the one inside is not good to have the wheels scroll.

I will go and get my notebook with the LightJockey installed, hopefully I still have the profile on it, so I can post it over here.

Will get to You soon

Tom
    edited April 2007
    ReHello,

luckily I have all the Informations:

DipSwitches : 3 & 5 must be on for the Spin Stuff to work

Attached the Fixture Profile (Originally by Paul Pelletier, I've modified it for the Spin Stuff)

Cheers,

Tom
  • PuffyfishPuffyfish Registered User
    edited April 2007
    aphylotus wrote:
    ReHello,

luckily I have all the Informations:

DipSwitches : 3 & 5 must be on for the Spin Stuff to work

Attached the Fixture Profile (Originally by Paul Pelletier, I've modified it for the Spin Stuff)

Cheers,

Tom

Paul Pelletier is the man! Here's a link to the LightJockey forum.

http://martin.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=14
    I have been a fan of LJ from the get-go.
    edited April 2007
    Oh yeah Paul is the man,

he and Jens-Peter are great guys, had a lot of fun with them working on the lightjockey.

Really cool product and still usefull for small instant stuff, notebook usb adapter and off we go

Cheerio,

Tom
  • paul jacksonpaul jackson Registered User
    edited April 2007
    Thanks so much guys
    Very helpful
    Paul
  • dannysxdidannysxdi Registered User
    hi guys, does anyone have the trackspot profile for light jockey 2? I have tried the high res and lo and I cannot get it to work. please please help