Enhanced Cuelist Playback Options

Obviously "Manual Crossfade" is useful but there is something missing.
From time to time, I will build cuelists that have purely pos fx or dim fx.
The thing is, I do not just want to crossfade from a slow speed fx to a fast speed fx or vise versa. Or crossfade from a small size to a big size. The reasons is because I will build 10 or so fx in a cuelist and I would prefer a function on the fader where I can have it at zero and have zero size and 100% for the size defined the the fx cue. Alternately, zero would be slow speed defined in options and 100% be a fast speed defined in options, or perhaps a default which would default to the speed defined in the fx cue.

An even greater step would be to have fader pairs. Where two masters are linked where one is the cuelist where the fader defines the size and the paired master defines the speed.

This enhancement could be taken further with other cuelists where one could be the fader an the paired master the crossfade or the fx size or fx speed.

A further function enhancement would be to disable the flash but allow the Go for the bumb button. I am not talking about a percent. What I mean is that pressing bump is easier to step through cues that I might have at an intermeidate intensity that I do not want changing.
  • "An even greater step would be to have fader pairs. Where two masters are linked where one is the cuelist where the fader defines the size and the paired master defines the speed.

This enhancement could be taken further with other cuelists where one could be the fader an the paired master the crossfade or the fx size or fx speed."

I know theres an old thread about something similar here.. i have always wanted a way to link faders, one manualcrossfade, and the other is intensity, and i do believe i asked for this a while ago..would be great for single cuelist shows..-And your idea with fx also would be very nice..
Related