movment in a cue

I'm am pretty familiar with the Hog.:hogsign: But i don't know how the crap to swing the lights in one cue. Like , for example, lets say i have 16 X-spots on one truss in the middle of the room. and when i hit play, i want them to swing from the back to the stage in a certain way and time. I think i know that it is possible, but i'm not sure. Could some one tell me what 2 do??
:dunce:
  • [QUOTE=etchighend828]I'm am pretty familiar with the Hog.:hogsign: But i don't know how the crap to swing the lights in one cue. Like , for example, lets say i have 16 X-spots on one truss in the middle of the room. and when i hit play, i want them to swing from the back to the stage in a certain way and time. I think i know that it is possible, but i'm not sure. Could some one tell me what 2 do??
    :dunce:

In Fx you can choose how many clicle . Now I forgot exactly how to do it .

just go on FX , look at the left in the table . there should be cicle number or something like that .

i hope this help

E
  • Reid,

It sounds like you're just trying to do a timed move from the house to the stage. Assuming the lights are already in the house, you can just put them into your stage position, assign timing to the lights, and record this as a new cue to your cuelist.

If you give us some additional details about what exactly you're trying to do and the problems you're having, we can probably give more advice.

Thanks.
  • with more on the subject,

what iwant to do is a times sweep from the back of the room to the stage position and the lights stay @ that position.
    like ,

maybe a better example would be if you had a couple of moving yokes on a rear truss for a singer, and at the end of the song you want them to go (sraight) from the audiance (house) to the postion on the stage at a certain speed. I wish i could show you a drawing :aargh4: but i know that it is possible. If i could have someone tell me what buttons to hit and whatnot i could most likley figure it out. I hope that helps if anyone could help me:1zhelp: that would be great.
  • [quote=etchighend828]with more on the subject,

what iwant to do is a times sweep from the back of the room to the stage position and the lights stay @ that position.
    like ,

maybe a better example would be if you had a couple of moving yokes on a rear truss for a singer, and at the end of the song you want them to go (sraight) from the audiance (house) to the postion on the stage at a certain speed. I wish i could show you a drawing :aargh4: but i know that it is possible. If i could have someone tell me what buttons to hit and whatnot i could most likley figure it out. I hope that helps if anyone could help me:1zhelp: that would be great.
    heres a drawing i did it's really crapy and plaese 4give me. i do lights:headbang: not digital photos? right? :o
  • Reid,

Try this:

1 Enter. (selects first fixture)
    Full. (sets full intensity)
    Push the Position key. (puts the position wheelset on the encoders)
    Adjust pan & tilt to your "house" position.
    Press the choose key for a master with nothing on it.
    Record Enter. (records cue 1 to a new cuelist on the chosen master)
    Adjust pan & tilt to your "stage" position.
    Record Enter. (records cue 2 to the same cuelist)
    Clear. (clears the programmer)

Now when you play cue 1, the light should turn on and move to the house position. When you play cue 2, it will move to the stage position. You can control the time and path of the move by adjusting the timing for cue 2.

Does this help?
  • When playing bac the CueList however........
    Make sure to have the fader of that master up at full otherwise all you will have is the movement running and you would not see the light at full intensity.

kris.
Related