Expandable / grouped cue-list

Something i want is an expandable / grouped cue-list...

Ex; you have a cue numbered 150 and a "sub"-cues named 150.xx... I want be able to expand/colapse those .xx in the main cue 150. And these "sub"-cues should expand / colapse automatic when you are in the main cue.

Two more thins i want;

1. A coloured frame on actual cue to easier see what cue you are on.
2. In Patch window right-click and select "Park/Unpark"
  • Magnus,

I've logged your request for a collapsable / expandable cuelist view as enhancement #10536.

Can you tell me a bit more about your 2 other requests?

Do you not find the gray background and current cue indicator in the cuelist window to be a good enough indication of what the current cue is?

Would you want the park right click option to park whatever values are currently set in the programmer, just as the park button does?
    Why do you feel that it would be an advantage to have access to this within the fixture window?

Thanks.
  • [quote=teerickson]Do you not find the gray background and current cue indicator in the cuelist window to be a good enough indication of what the current cue is?

Sometimes when i must find the current cue fast its mutch easier to find when the whole row is marked.

[quote=teerickson]Would you want the park right click option to park whatever values are currently set in the programmer, just as the park button does?
    Why do you feel that it would be an advantage to have access to this within the fixture window?

Hmm, i think all possible values can be parked, just in case of you sometimes want to do that. And it could be more faster if you allready have the programmer open to park a fixture/value.
Related