Viewing Track Cue From A Cue

My Questions is , If i wanted look at the tracked portion of a cue , meaning only what was just tracked through or newely added How can i go about doing so?

Thanks Again .

Amber ruiz.
  • HI Ambi.
    To achieve what you're looking for is very simple.
    Open whatever cuelist: [Open] [Choose] or [Choose] [Choose].
    In the list toolbar click on [view].
    the cue editor window pops up. In the editor window click on [Value]
    Now you should be able to see what has been recorded in each cue.
    Values in Red are the values that have been actually recoreded in the cue you're looking at. Values in blue are the Values that are being tracked from a previous cue and values in Black are redundant values, that is values that didn't need to be necessarily recorded for they might have been tracked forward.
    If you want to get rid of your redundant values unblock your cuelist.
    If you don't have a clue about what unblock is and does I suggest you :rtfm:
    Hope this helps
    Marco:hogsign:
  • Amber,

Marco is correct that looking at a cue editor will be the easiest way to view the tracked and hard values in a cue.

You can open a cue editor in the following ways:
    1) Open a cuelist window and press the View Cue button.
    2) Choose the master with the cuelist and double-press the Cue button to open an editor for the current cue.
    3) Choose the master with the cuelist and use the syntax "Cue 1 Open" to open a specific view.

Once in the cue editor, tracked values appear in light blue, decreasing intensity values appear in green, increasing intensity values and all other changing values appear in red, and blocked values appear in black.

You can turn off the tracking information in the display by de-selecting the Show State button.

I hope this helps.
Related