Mark Cue's not updating

Hi.
I am using Hog II OSv3.4 (178) ROM Lib:v5.4 and I am having trouble with Mark Cues.

As I understand from the manual if I insert a Mark Cue and then subsequently change something in the Cue that it is Marking then the Mark Cue itself should update. This is not happening.
Most of the changes I am making involve preset focuses, some of these presets I can actually change the focus itself and that works, however I also need to add some extra preset focuses to these Cues and the Mark Cue's do not reflect the additional information. Indeed the Mark Cue's seem to remain totally unchanged. This is also true if I delete the markk Cue and Instert a new one.
(an example of this would be Lamps 201 > 204 have Preset Focus "Wash" in Q 10. Lamps 201 and 204 are then refocused to a new position and this new position is called "Therapy1" However in the Mark Cue the preset remains as "Wash" The Mark Cue is deleted and a new one "Inserted" yet the information in the new Mark Cue is exactly the same as the information in the old Mark Cue i.e. 201 and 204 still have Preset "Wash" even though the new position in Cue 10 is "Therapy1" for both of these fixtures.)
In addition to not being able to Update or Merge "Mark" Cue's this means that I am having to build additional Mark Cue's manually or suffer live movement of fixtures that I would rather have moving in darkness.

has anybody seen this? Is it a software version thing? Is there a workaround?

Also, I have noticed recently that not ALL of my Cues are Highlighted once they have been triggered in "Contents" I'm not sure if this is a problem and have never noticed it before, but its just wierd to scroll down the Cue list then see "unHighlit" Cues that have already been passed in the list.

Any help or thoughts would be very much appreciated.

Moon
Related