HELP UPGRADE CONSOLE AND CATALYST

currently i have a mac powerpc 10.3, catalyst server 3.3 pro installed, with the whole hog III console ver. 1.3.8 (b956) and i am planning to installed it to Intel Core Dual Xeon 10.4, and upgrad to catalyst ver.4, and install new version of whole hog III.

please help.. tnx
  • This link will get you to you the most current Hog III software which can be downloaded.

www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/release/index.shtml

This link will explain how you burn an ISO from your computer to disk,i use deepburner pro fro the PC which works so i can't comment on Mac based burning software.

www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/burning/

I reccommend using a fast internet connection as full download cannot be done easily on a slow connection.
    If coming from an older version of software to a newer version backup anything on the console you may require.
    You will also need an external keyboaed to do a full system restore.

Hope this is of some help.

C
  • It would be much easier for us to help if you could ask more specific questions. Is there anything in particular that you need help with?

If you're looking for the detailed steps to upgrade software for the Catalyst and Wholehog 3, your best place to start for a reference will be the user manuals for the products.

Here is the documentation download page for the Wholehog 3:
    www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/manuals/

And here is the support page for Catalyst v4:
    www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/catalyst_Pro4.0.asp

Please feel free to let us know if there are any specific questions we can answer or if there is anything else we can do to help.
Related