URGENT! - Spot & Color 250 Lamp Errors - URGENT

After powering up this rig for a show that goes up this coming thursday, I have a serious problem.

I keep getting LITE TOUT errors on just about all of my fixtures in this show when they first power up and recieve signal.

I can manually fire the lamps, and 75% of the time that fires them right up (with the exception of a few that still give me issues), but with the nature of this rig it is going to be hard to do this before every show.

I have 12 spots and 8 colors, all rentals, and all but maybe two are having this problem at times.

My gut feeling is that it is a power issue, but I really don't have any other choices when it comes to the distro of power for these fixtures. I've tried a few times plugging them into wall circuits and things like that, but I still get the errors no matter what.

Could it be the lamp hour counter needing reset? Something bad in the data line? I really want to get it figured out because like I said, it isn't practical for me to have to manually fire all of them each time I power up.
Related