Tap Sync and Other Questions

Sorry, I'm new here. I have a Hog2PC and have been having a fun time learning how to use it. I would upgrade to Hog3, but don't have the money to do so right now, so I'm stuck using the Hog2PC.

I know that there was a Tap Sync feature that got implemented in the Hog3 OS, but is there a simple way to sync your lights to a live performance on a Hog2PC. Example is when doing lights for a DJ. Is there a way that I can make the light's movements sync to the music. With my junky little DMX controller made by ADJ I could tap sync, but there seems to be no way of doing this with the Hog2PC. Any suggestions to accomplish this or something similar would be appreciated.

Speaking of running live shows, say that I have a cue that has a bunch of fixtures with rotating gobos, is there a way that I can slow down those fixture's gobo rotation during playback. I don't know if this can be done using a fader or something, but I would like to be able to do this. It would be handy when a DJ is playing a tune and all of the sudden there's a change in tempo (like a 50-75% change) and you want to slow the rotation of the gobos, is there a way to do this?

Also, what's the best way of making a cue to move all of your lights in a half circle pattern then stopping the lights until the go button is pushed and it will go to the next cue which will probably be a reversal of what they just did. I know about the effects engine, but I can't make it do what I want.
Related